Welcome to the next-generation in NoSQL data management!
Terracotta is an In-Memory data platform that supports hybrid translytical workloads, providing both caching and operational storage, as well as server-side analytical search and compute capabilities. A single, unified architecture that leverages the foundational technology used in BigMemory – our industry leading In-memory Data Grid (IMDG) – to offer blazingly-fast performance for combined operational and analytical processing.
It introduces an improved distributed Ehcache API based on the JSR 107 caching standard and a brand new TCStore API for storage and compute. Together, these APIs give developers the necessary tools to build real-time applications where latency, performance, and scalability are a necessity.
New capabilities across the platform include:
- Access to an aggregate-oriented, Key Value NoSQL store
- Stream-based data pipelines for search & compute
- Advanced management, monitoring, and cluster setup for operational ease
- New webMethods adapter for building microservices in Terracotta
- Integration with Software AG’s Apama Streaming Analytics
- Ability to build interactive dashboards on in-memory data powered by Software AG’s MashZone NextGen
- Improved backup and restore functionality for operational support